Sunday, February 21, 2010

9 more days


Till I turn 27 years old! God I am getting old, its freaky!
This is a picture I tried posting in my last entry but somehow did not make it.













I still love the dresses in the watters and watters collection where I got my wedding dress from.
Here is one I originally planned on getting.
Here are some by Casablanca bridal

























I drool at the site of priscilla boston dresses
The second dress with the green ribbon is stunning
As you can see I go through obsessions.
I just finished writing my term paper. sigh! exhausted. So next weekend im celebrating my birthday on Sunday and spending Saturday cleaning house. Then the weekend after I will celebrate it with my parents.
During the week I need to study for stat and finish up my preparation for my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment