Monday, January 14, 2013

Meals for the week

So at work I am pretty much just eating oatmeal, and fruit. Its just easiest to pack and doesn't require me to drive anywhere and also cuts down on my lunch hour.

Errands for this week
1. return or exchange mirror at costco
2. shop around for vacuum cleaner
3. laundry
4. clean rooms
5. put up hook for my aprons in the kitchen
6. find out about CPA reqs and how much I need to get. (Already sent email, so waiting for response.)

Since I have a lot to do and am still recovering from being sick. I will need to plan on the meals for this week and go to the grocery store today.
* represents items I already have at home


Monday
lemon chicken penne
  • penne pasta *
  • chicken breast
  • lemon *
  • marscapone or olive oil*
  • chives
  • salt and pepper*
  • Dukkah*
Tuesday
Spaghetti and meatball (bake meatballs)
  • Trader joe marinara
  • lowest fat ground beef
  • chives
  • garlic cloves
  • tomatoes
  • spaghetti or angel hair pasta*
Wed
bison burgers
  • bison burger*
  • ciabatta bread
  • tomatoes
  • garlic
Thursday or soup and ciabatta (depends on how we are feeling)
chicken wraps
  • black beans, corn mix
  • tortilla
  • cooked and shredded chicken breast
  • cooked brown rice
  • green onion and cilantro chopped
  • seasoning
  • shredded cheese
  • garlic
side carrots, small salads with everything

No comments:

Post a Comment