Sunday, June 2, 2013

Luxury lipsticks

This post will be devoted deliciously luxurious lipsticks. They are not in any sort of order,

  • Bobbi Brown- Italian Rose and Blue Rasberry $24
 This is a great lipstick. I own this in Italian Rose and it is the perfect nude color for me. It is actually a pinkish color but I have tan skin. I love how it doesn't leave this awful sticky slimy residue or awful wring around the lips after long hours.

    • Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy, Glossy balm crystal balm in Tangy Mandarine $32             This feels silky and slippery on the lips. I love this bright orange shade, it stains my lips nicely and lasts through eating and drinking. I just wish it also came in other colors like richer pink or nude. I also find that the different colors have different wear times. I have this in the sweet fig shade but it wears off quickly. 
      • Tom Ford in Coco Ravish $48
      This is the most expensive but so amazing. I also like the following shades. Deep Mink, Pink Dusk, and Black Orchid. These can be used as lipsticks and blushers:) But this is truly a splurge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment