Sunday, May 23, 2010

Say yes to the dress: and im sleepy






I love this pnina tornai dress. Its all lace like my wedding dress only it is a full ballgown.

SI was watching the show today and saw some gorgeous ball gown type dresses I loved.
The episode I watched today had this girl who preferred costume style dresses. She hated this Kenneth Pool gown that I actually thought was stunning.
Below is a Melissa sweet gown that I adore. I discovered that I love certain things about dresses. I tend to like all lace, or slim ruched dresses. Or dresses that have a lot of volume but have one focus point like the Kenneth pool dress and this dress below by Melissa sweet
Then there is this vera wang dress with a gorgeous green sash.
As you can see the one thing they all have in common is a sweetheart neckline.

ok its late. Cornerstone (the barn place wrote me back)
They have packaged deals too, in march friday-sunday it is 4500. I think it might include the food but we would need to take care of the music, and we need to pay for our own alcohol and cake. OK its after 1:30am. Im gonna crash now.

1 comment:

  1. ooo i love the first dress and the one by Melissa sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete