Monday, April 19, 2010

Drained

I am feeling so drained and stressed out. I have been working on some clients stuff for a few hours this morning and am getting hungry. I want to wait till my boss gets in before I go to lunch though. I am going to have a ceaser salad and juice for lunch.
When I get home I'll relax for an hour before I make dinner and practice presenting my presentation. At least I have the powerpoint done. then I will pack another box of my stuff before I go to bed.

This week is also hectic. I have my presentation to give tomorrow. Then Wed night I am working on stat as well as getting all the laundry done.

Thursday I'll be cleaning house and throwing away stuff we don't need.
I'll also be doing laundry.

Friday night I'm meeting with zeba and then doing some cleaning and packing when I get home.
Saturday is packing and moving as well as sunday. our apartment should be fairly empty by sunday.

bleh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At some point I also have to meet with the damn school couselor to discuss what other classes I need to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment