Thursday, April 22, 2010

School is driivng me nuts


So my teacher told me to email him and he would email me back my grade. I emailed him early in the morning yesterday and still nothing from him. Part of me is worried that he did not receive my email but the other part of me thinks he doesnt like me and is just dragging it out. Last time I emailed him both from my email and school email and heard nothing back from him. I emailed him earlier this week with my presentation and nothing. My email shows the email has been sent and received so I know he has it.

Anyways this week is just dragging on.
Also the elevator doesn't work so doing laundry and other chores is a huge pain. Almost hurt my back dragging the laundry downstairs. Tonight I plan on doing lots of cleaning. Sorting through all the junk and dumping. It is so frustrating because george tells me to get packing but we have no room to pack. THe apartment is such a mess of papers and boxes and his toys etc that we can't even move. I could hardly get the laundry out the door. So I refuse to do any packing until all the crap is thrown out. Unfortunately I dont know what papers are important and George is just lagging and lagging when it comes to throwing things away. If he thinks we are going to have anyone in here to help us move, he is totally insane. No one can even get partway in the door. It is making me mad. ANyways I figure by tonight all the stuff in the hallway, kitchen tops, tabletops and living room are going to be cleared out and dumped. That way friday night I can go through the closets and dump that stuff. Saturday I'll clear out the rest of the stuff and be able to start packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment