Thursday, April 29, 2010

More awesome fashions

Plus I finished all my online and written hmk for stat. This means I have the rest of the week and next week to prepare for my exam:) Finally, giving myself more than like 2 days to study. I am pretty proud. ALthough I kinda did waste my entire day studying.

Anyways here are some more awesome fashion finds.

Shoes Glorious Shoes
Mad Hatter
Other awesome black accessories

Really great spring type wedding dress and guest dress
Or summer (I am thinking the short one would be sooo cool for Karine and Joe's wedding.
They are doing a summer wedding a little over a year from now.

Here are some other gorgeous wedding gowns that can be adorned with black accessories. Like a black flower with feathers or black crystals. They can also be made shorter.

Here is one of my favs by vera wang. Gorgeous and already short.

oh and I also love the shoes drool. Infact I think this dress would look awesome in any other color too.

ok back to unpacking now.
My favorite is still the black and white vera dress in the entry below and the gorgeous black kate spade shoes. drooolll!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment