Friday, April 30, 2010

tgif

and also not tgif.
Its good because the weekend is thanksfully here. It is not because we are moving out completely. Tonight we still have some last minute items to take out of the apartment. Then we have to do a bit of a scrub down on saturday. I finished all my stat hmk so I just need to study and review it. I plan on doing a bit of studying on Sunday. Tonight I want to have my toys and wedding stuff organized and put away along with the bathroom stuff.

Saturday we need to get gifts for Kathryn, Joseph and Andrew.
Then Sunday we have our inspection.

So here is my cleaning and organizing schedule for the weekend and week.

Saturday
Everything my room, and kitchen put away

Sunday
Everything living room and bedroom (create donate box)

Monday
Finish George Room, and dining room (put up workout equipment)
finish notecard for stat

Tuesday
Last minute touch ups, put away boxes in garage
review stat

Thursday
Find place to do laundry
review stat

Friday
take care of stimpy and get things ready for guests. Also review stat

Sat
exam 1-3
then visit family

ok back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment