Friday, April 9, 2010

Elated

I am uber happy at the moment! Still overwhelmed with all the work I have to do though.

Here is my sched for the weekend and next week
Sat
Homework for chapter 8.3
Research for Intuit
Outline for Intuit

Sun
Packing and cleaning for move.
Read chapter 7 for bus pol

Monday
Chapter 7 homework, all

Tuesday
Review for class, and begin powerpoint
Class

Wed
Chapter 6 finish all hmk
begin notecard

Thursday
Chapter 8 exam
Draft of powerpoint

Friday
notecard
Powerpoint notecards begin

Saturday
exam
then meet with zeba to run through Intuit presentation

See tons of work to do. The great news is that I don't have to go to the horrible client anymore. My boss decide to take it over since he is willing to pay her more. Yay1!!!!!!!! Yayyy!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment