Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fun october wedding stuff,,, and im tired now

I am also really cold and find spiders insanely annoying. Why are there so many inthis house!!!!!

With that said I am so glad I have tomorrow off. I am going to study and then unpack all day.

So far I unpacked all my clothes and some of my doodads.

Also I have been thinking Halloween would be an awesome time to throw our wedding reception. Given that I happen to love that holiday and its not a holiday that everyone has to be with family. Plus I don't want to have it be sooo focused on wedding but have it be more of a reunion type of party to get all our friends and family there. Plus its still a good ways away.

Plus I can put in some more style that I happen to like into it. for example with this awesome pumpkin patch cake.

Prolly only 1 tier. I figure to cut costs we can either have it in our backyard, or rent out a decently priced place and hire a dj and caterers and leave it at that. I figure they can serve drinks with the caterers and have the place do all the decorating. so that will cut costs too.
We can also have fun doing some do it yourself type stuff. I have to sit with my parents and come up with a budget though, I don't want them to go overboard and George and I are kinda tight on money. But this way we can have a nice party.

I also ran into an old coworker of mine who is willing to give me a pretty cheap designer dress in exchange for some accounting help:) Awesome huh! I would only pay for the alterations.

Im definitely going to have it on the shorter side. But i like the idea of putting black into the dress.


Vera Wang Dress
Then since the dress will be shorter, about the knees. I can go hog wild with awesome shoes!

These are my favs
Kate Spade

Manolo Blahnik
These would be in black.

Cole Haan
George can wear his black suit again, or he can wear his white jacket and some dark slacks.
Or he can also go hog wild and wear red or something.

I might also wear a hat with feathers. mwahahahhhahaha! ok I might not go that far.
Anyways lookin at this stuff is so much fun. Its going to be fun also helping Karine with her wedding. Hers is going to be way more crazy and fun.
oh btw her ring looks exactly like this

Wowzah!!!!

This pic I included just for fun

1 comment:

  1. hey do you know who designed the black and white leaf pattern dress?

    ReplyDelete