Friday, April 23, 2010

Karine and Joseph are Engaged

I was in the mall with zeba when they called me. I am really excited!!!! The wedding will prolly be some time next year. But still very exciting. Getting stuff ready to move tonight. We have way too much excitement.
A few months ago I got this fortune cookie that said someone in your family will get married soon. I first thought of my sister Roberta. then again Joseph is technically my family, so him getting married soon also makes the fortune cookie come t
rue. Mwahahhahahah! Hilarious.

I am super excited.

Plus last night I went out with Zeba. We figured since we survived business policy we deserved a reward. Even though I will prolly be getting a B. But since we were earlier debating if a D was still passing, a B looks super in comparison. She will prolly get an A. I am still slightly bummed about it, but not bummed enough to cry. Having that be finished is ove3rriding my sadness.

Anyways I found some stuff I simply must have eventually.

Dior lip glow. Made my lips a gorgeous shade of peachy pink. Plus it felt good without leaving color everywhere.
this diamond and sapphire ring that I have been oogling since right after I got engaged.
it will never replace my engagement ring, But one day I want to buy this for myself. I don't want George to give it to me either. I really think this is one of those from me to me gifts. Although by that time they might not even sell this ring anymore or the store may be gone. Sighs!!!

ok time to start cleaning and packing

No comments:

Post a Comment