Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shaver

So I caved and bought the epilady shaver that my sister has. OMG it hurts hella bad when I try to shave my arms. I couldn't shave my legs because the hair was too short and the tweezer things couldnt catch on to them. But yeah totally pinched. I dont think I'll be shaving my arms. I think I'll just use it for my armpits, legs, and bikini area. I love that it comes with a charger and a carrying case though. Perfect for travel.


More things perfect for travel
Makeup
Victoria Jackson Survival kit

Clothing
Citiknits reversable tank
Denim Shorts
Sevens
Only I would wear them with sneaks
Hello on vacation, who wants to strut around for hours in heels.

Sneakers
Reebok runtones


Crossbody bag
Kathy van zeeland
http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=1166654507200193062

Jewelry
stack rings
Brilliante
Ok Today we are going to the international gem and jewelry show with Zeba and her mom. Then when we get back I have to do some studying for my midterm next week. Tomorrow I'll begin my research and start getting boxes.

1 comment:

  1. HAH. Freaking awesome! I love this post of travel, spring, vacay goodness :D The rings are pretty awesome and I love the look of those sneakers! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete